We were boxing the stars.

By 6:57 PM ,

...why must everything
always be this muddled:
all my steps be riddled by uncertainty,
all my decisions so easily
and comfortably reversible.
All my intentions gone to ashes...
...raising my hand shakily to the sky...
this is my toast...
atleast i'm still standing...

~~~~~~~


Today's workshop was alright. It wasn't particularly great, but it was alright. I remember us doing lesson planning exercises, but that's about as far as i remember. The food was good. *shrug*

Afterward the workshop, i took the bus back to town. It was a nice ride... i should do long rides more often... Bounced into several of my students. Then i went to my dad's office to kill time while i waited on Mitchie(Shev) to arrive.

She did around 4.30 P.M., on time. We sketched for a bit. Before she arrived, i was sitting on the Square sketching a couple school girls engaged in a heavy bout of "Can you believe she said that?" and "how i hear it so i telling you" to the point of being oblivious of my presence. A bit after Shev arrived, one of the girls realized i was sketching her friend - and they left.

Oh well... I then proceeded to attempt to sketch Shev instead. I can't quite decide how to say how successful that mission was...

~~~


Summer time and the wind is blowing outside
In lower Chelsea and I don't know
What I'm doing in this city
The sun is always in my eyes
It crashes through the windows

And there's this burning
Like there's always been
I've never been so alone
And I've never been so alive
-'Motorcycle Drive By' 3EB

~~~


It seems i've reached a writing block. I've had my pencil poised in my hand whole night... and nothing of substance is reaching the paper, except a series of rhythmless, nonsensical lines...

Maybe this is my hint. My, i-should-go-study hint.

I'm off.
I have nothing more to say tonight.
Shelli (reluctantly) out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments