For all the times...

By 11:25 PM ,

I had a good day. I had good classes. I enjoyed teaching today. My students were compliant. I taught form 1,2 and 4 today. The rest of this teaching semester with my art students shall be practical work.

I really need to see my Form 4 art students... Being able to pull this off is getting slimmer every day we don't get to meet...

~~~

I went to Deja Vu tonight. It's this nice little jazzy club that opened recently. Location, on top of Reno Cinema. It has nice white couches, candles, curtains... I'm not a fan of the blue lights over the bar. But that's my prejudice. I think the place overall is alright, a lovely idea. It's something different, something we don't really have here on the island.

Tonight was poetry night. It's was ok. I read two pieces, "This is getting over you" and "Chivalry is dead". A bit sombre. A bit harsh. A bit direct. A bit very Alanis. I wrote two poems other poems while i was there, "Deja Vu" and "Pass that dutch (courage)".

I might go back some time to perform. I enjoyed it.

~~~

I was running on adrenaline today. It's probably not the best thing to do... I could hardly stomach lunch today. At least i drank a malt. Then i drank a malt at Deja Vu tonight. I just didn't have much of an appetite. I missed my schedule with my medication... oh well...

Now it's all catching up with me... I'm tired again. I'm at a stage of hunger that i'm confused. And i'm still angry. I'm still listening to Anna Davids. I still don't understand how it happened. I still don't understand how i didn't foresee it happening. I still don't understand how i wound up right were i left. I just don't understand... so much for trust(ing things to progress correctly). I should've known better. All these chances... it really shouldn't even matter...

~~~

The grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. The grass is greener where it is watered.

While the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it falls right in the midst of all the other apples. Among others, just like itself. Bearing strong resemblance, similar flavour, similar characteristics.

I'm not really an apple fan.

Sleep is getting the better of me... I'm not making sense... Goodnight.

~~~

FURB.... what ever happened to Furby toys?
Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments