These are the places where I can feel....

By 6:55 PM , , ,

..Torn from my body..
...My flesh it peels...

...Break...
*echoes*


...



***

I don't remember when last I felt this exhausted. My mind feels hollow and aches at the same time... My body is rested, but my mind is weary...

The only consolation lies in the sole reality that this day too shall pass...

Tough times don't last... but tough people do.

Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.

It doesn't matter how many times you fall... its about rising each time after you fall...

That's all.. for now..
***



I cannot take this anymore,
Saying everything I said before,
Right when the answers are so clear...
All these words they make no sense...
I found bliss in ignorance.
Nothing seams to go away....
...Over and over again
Just like before...

Everything you say to me,
One step closer to the edge...
And I'm about to break.
-"1stp Klosr" LP

***

Shelli out.

P.S. I posted a number of Postsecret secrets on the page today.. but I backdated them to scatter it.. click HERE to see them all on one page within the blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments