When i dip, you dip

By 11:16 AM

*deep breath in*

there's just something about the smell of new art supplies...

*clutches book tightly*

I bought a new Daler-Rowney Sketch book. My little black book.

It's 6 by 8.5 inches. I think.

*opens book* *deep breath in*

The delicious scent of brand new... clean pages.... waiting to be worked upon...

This experience takes me back to college. Ms H. had just received the college art supplies order and we were the first class to access the new stash. I christened the Karisma pencil crayons... the nice woodsy scent... each pretty pencil... *sighs contentedly* the smooth goodness on paper....

Erm... upon looking for a picture of Karisma to post here... i found out... they're not made anymore... as of... a good while now.

heh... hmm...

that just killed the moment...

...

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments