A fever you can't sweat out....

By 11:35 PM

I am
Terrified of all things
Frightened of the dark
I am

You are
Taller than a mountain
Deeper than the sea
You are

Hold me
Hold me
Take me with you 'cause I'm lonely

I was
Closer to you back then
I was happier
I was

You are
Fading further from me
Why don't you come home
To me

Hold me
Hold me
Take me with you 'cause I'm lonely

I am, I am
Cold
Hold me

-"Hold me" Weezer

~~~

Don't we all wish i really had an update?

I'm listening to Panic at the Disco! 'Time to dance'... Hence the title of this post.

It feels like i'm forcing an issue... And i don't know where i am.. and what to do... hmm... just leave it alone... not every question needs an answer... it can lie there open ended...

Tomorrow is the M.I.G.fest performance... It's so weird.. I'm not even nervous at the thought of performing MY personal poetry... I finally see myself as part of the group - worthy and part of the group. Everyone is soo good.. and for once.. i see myself as part of that collective group of everyone. I can do this..

And i'm never felt more alone... and i... never felt so alive - 3eb 'Motorcycle driveby

So we're finally doing it.. tomorrow...

I honestly finally feel like i'm making progress in my life.. like i'm making movements. I can feel me growing. I can see the progress.. It's slow steps.. But each painstakingly slow step is at least oNe step closer to where i want to be... One step closer to where i want to be..

~~~

I'm craving some conversation... the kind you get lost within... that feels so good to the soul... I started a potential one earlier with *gasp* Khamal

Perhaps... it's sleep i really need... effects of exhaustion... dehydration.. i'm going.. really...

~~~

When i say shotgun- you say wedding

shotgun - wedding

shotgun - wedding.

You're pulling the trigger all wrong...

And at this point...

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments