Well concealed in secret places... we don't fight fair

By 12:01 AM


Behold my pillow. The three flowers on it were painted by moi. For once when I saw I shall post a photo I have done so... I nearly changed my mind and decide to post the photo later tomorrow...

Anyways... Tropical Depression Felix or what ever the hell it is now and my cough aren't the best of friends at the moment. My cough is trying to kill me... and I don't know what to do about it... so I'm off for now. Perhaps I might find myself before this screen again during the night out of sheer desperation for entertainment and inability to fall asleep...

We don't fight fair...

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    hey, that's pretty good. i like it. :D Zoe does as well :P she's sorry to hear about the cough too. get well soon.

    ReplyDelete