Oh, i miss the little things..

By 7:29 PM , , , , ,

In the cloak of darkness that is the night, all I feel is the pendulum swinging that questions everything. Left... Right... Never static, just swinging. Relax.

*deep inhale* Relax.

***

Today has been tiring. I did manual labour this morning. *gasp* As in, work with mud and weeds and such... My parents insisted that I come with them to the land. I nearly fractured my hip from a falling mango that connected with my side... And I nearly got a concussion, in addition to a possible fractured wrist from falling avocados I was helping to catch. Somewhere around that point, I declared there was too many health risks involved and I don't believe my insurance covers a clause "injury from falling avocado".

Think of how ridiculous it sounds if I actually got injured...

~~~
*teacher walking down the street*
Student: 'Miss, why were you absent from school?'
Teacher: 'A mango fell on my hip, and an avocado on my head.'
~~~

Doesn't that sound ridiculous? That makes the whole "dog ate my homework" thing possible.

***

Then, later on I went to Grand Anse.... bought myself one of those delicious fruit smoothies, met up briefly with a couple friends, then headed to the beach.

The beach always calms me. Soothes the soul... and makes me sleepy.

So on that note, I shall depart.

~~~

It doesn't mean much
it doesn't mean anything at all
the life I've left behind me
is a cold room
I've crossed the last line
from where I can't return
where every step I took in faith
betrayed me
and led me from my home

And sweet
sweet surrender
is all that I have to give
-Sweet Surrender' Sarah McLachlan

~~~

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments