You know time heals nothing by itself.

By 8:33 PM , ,

"There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall."
-
Sidonie Gabrielle Colette

***

She looks a little bit different now
Maybe a little bit softer round her eyes
Just a little bit different now
Maybe a little bit softer round her eyes
-"Softer" Jimmy Eat World

***

Today was a lovely day. Not too long ago, Shamz had a quote on his msn screen name which said "always keep moving... cuz if you're not moving, you're not going anywhere." So I feel as if things are moving nicely along.

I'm super tired. I shall leave a promise of posting more in the morning...

on an end note...

An Optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds...A Pessimist...fears that this is true...!

Sorry for the build up of a great post to the fall down of a half hearted barely there one.

P.S. I changed my template and Blog name... I still love "Don't Play With It". I might still come back to it in the future... who knows what could happen? I just wanted to change the blog tone again.. I'm still feeling out this template. Thus, Template may change again...

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments