Go on and take it --- take it all with you.

By 8:32 PM ,

"It burns and it hurts and I sit and I take the burn and I take the hurt. I don’t do it because I like it, because I don’t. I sit and I take the pain and I ignore the pain and I forget the pain because I want to learn some form of control. I believe that pain and suffering are different things. Pain is the feeling. Suffering is the effect that pain inflicts. If one can endure pain, one can live without suffering. If one can learn to withstand pain, one can withstand anything. If one can learn to control pain, one can learn to control oneself. I have lived a life without control. I have spent twenty-three years destroying myself and everything and everyone around me and I don’t want to live that way anymore. I take the pain so that I will never suffer. I take the pain to experience control. I sit and I burn and I take it." - My friend Leonard, James Frey


***

I've had many an inspired post this week, yet I've failed to post anything. I think I'm all out of words and a bit tired at the moment so... It's not that I can't find anything postworthy, but rather I'm a bit distracted at the moment to put it into words.

I have a few papers to work on... So... Hopefully a real update by next week.

***

"Time to photoshop my life. Touch up the edges, adjust the tones. Blur out the background, focus on me and crop people out."
-Stevieb Thetruth

***
Deuce.

You Might Also Like

0 comments