Why... hello there darling, My first teenage love affair.

By 5:10 PM , ,

Life lesson #3: Don't dwell on the negative when there is still a life to live...and remember, turn around is fair play.

So after having an unfortunate fortunate turn of events, I found myself standing in a pool of "What ifs?" and "Maybe this...", "Perhaps that..." and "If I remember
accurately, there's that one vague incident that time before the last when I almost kind of called and the rain started to fall and it was like a metaphor from God... a vague psychic moment..."

I said unfortunate fortunate because after months of praying for a turn around, and ultimately accepting things for the way they are like a cynic with my pessimistic expectations.... what I was waiting impatiently for seems to be happening... and all it has rendered is me being one thoroughly confused individual.

Pleasantly surprised yet slightly annoyed.

***

I decided that why question everything. What will be, will be. What is in the dark, will eventually come to light... and until that point - Be happy.

Why devote so much energy into validating unhappiness when you can sit and revel in the moments of why you should be happy?

***

Nobody sits one place for a long time because they don't like the situation they're in... and even if they don't like it, nobody sticks so long lest it bothers them enough to move....

***

Love will come find you, just to remind you... who you are.
- Alicia Keys

Yesterday was Adri's birthday.... 'Twas a unique experience. A friend who isn't really supposed to celebrate birthdays celebrating birthdays.... I hope she enjoyed it.

Adri says she likes her gift... *perks eyebrow*

Tomorrow is daddy's birthday.... We're planning a surprise birthday party. Yummy.

OOooo and Renata's birthday was the 27th of Feb... but I finally got around to getting and giving her a birthday gift... she claims she likes it... I must look for something more.

I gave my friend their necklace today... they say they likes it...

I've lost so much faith in my ability to buy nice gifts.... hmm....

***



Another secret meeting
On the 5th floor stair case
I'm wanna give you this letter
Of all the things I cant say
Want you to be my first my last my ending and beginning
I wrote your name in my book
You last name my first
I'm your Mrs.

When the lights are on outside
Could you find somewhere to hide
Cause I just don't want to say goodbye
Cause you are my baby baby

Nothing really matters
I don't really care
What nobody tell me
I'm gunna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My first teenage love affair
-Alicia keys

Shelli in love.
Shelli floats to her exit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments