Relax... keep breathing... keep bleeding love

By 2:13 PM , , ,

Me: I see you got the girl?
Vegar: Yes I did... did you?
Me: Naw, we take turns shooting ourselves in the foot.
Vegar: Do we now?
Me: Unfortunately yes.

***

"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on path? Will others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or simply give up."
-Lucas Scott "One Tree Hill"

***

I need to relax. I didn't realize until today how high-strung I've been. Today I'm home sick. I believe I have a self-fulfulling prophecy that I fill each term, that is, school makes me sick. We have a tad bit of construction going on at our school and everybody's being exposed to a little bit of dust and what not. I ate what my doctor described as the recipe for a bad case of indigestion: a cup of tea w/ milk, fried saltfish soaked in olive oil, and green fig. Followed by a midnight munching around midnight of some uber delicious Palawi mangoes.

By 2.30 am my indigestion caught up with me and i spent a while hunched over the sink bringing up liquefied versions of my dinner. I went to school Monday, left around 9 to go to the doctor. Then I came home.

Feeling rather weak... Now my stomach is fine... Now I have a fever and a headache and my bones/joints hurt.

***

Warrior white blood cells.
Win this battle.
Please...?

***

"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment who will you be? Will you let down your defenses, and find solace in someone unexpected? Will you reach out? Will you face your greatest fear bravely? And move forward with faith. Or will you succumb to the darkness in your soul?"
-Lucas Scott "One Tree Hill"

***

I feel absolutely horrid. I'm going to nap. And pray to get better tomorrow... and that nothing is really wrong...

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments