It's a great day to be alive...

By 1:02 PM , ,

Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

Feel Good... Ahh Ahhh....
-Gorillaz

crazy

***

Last night was the surprise birthday party.

As usual, all the usual amazing ideas come as after thoughts much much later when it wouldn't make a difference... such as the lovely set up of the house, the layout of the bar area (compliments to Russel), the layout of the food and such and such.

The surprise was at risk of becoming revealed because daddy came home early by accident. Fortunately, mom posted him back out and he didn't realize what was going on... at least not to the extent of "Hey they're throwing me a party!"

Nata came over. She was quite helpful, helping mum to serve the soup and such. Farie is back from the States, she'll be going to SGU come next semester I believe. Russel did a lovely job at the bar, I believe he set a precedent. Roxie brought up Nazzy...she's such a cutie pie.

All in all the party was good. There was food. There were people. There was music. There were blessings. There was laughter. There were cameras flashing...

...I believe...
Happy people...
Keep the world... stepping... grooving.... dancing....

Quotes

***

I'm hungry. I want something sweet.... like cake.

Mmmm... birthday cake.

***

Girl: No sex in the champagne room right?
Guy: No, I seldom do things soaked in champagne.

***

Shelli out for now.
I'm going to sleep...
...and steal birthday cake from the fridge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments