Brazil... is cold.

By 9:34 PM ,


Short, quick update.

I am alive, worry not. Although I
doubt anyone was worrying... I´m in Brazil... I shall right a lovely long
lengthy post soon. AND I´m taking looootttsss of pics...!


***

OHHH funny note from convo with Ru and I.



The Golden One - Unrequited - The relentless pursuit of truth says:
where are u now?
Shelli... [insert witty, life altering quote here]
says:
in the business center why?
The Golden One - Unrequited - The
relentless pursuit of
truth says:
I mean country
Shelli... [insert
witty, life altering quote
here] says:
foz de iguaço
Shelli...
[insert witty, life altering quote
here] says:
http://www.ladatco.com/IGU-DasCat.htm
The
Golden One - Unrequited - The relentless pursuit of truth says:
wat does that mean "f*ck an iguana?"



Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments