When one screen just won't cut it...

By 10:38 AM

And I could still do with another monitor... *sigh*


I'm working on my paper. I have 4 powerpoints, 3 browsers with numerous tabs, 2 folders, 2 word documents open. C'mon... Wouldn't you need an extra monitor too?

Don't mind how it looks messy. It means I'm actually being productive. I'll pack up when I'm done...

See all my necessaries? Trusty inhaler, faithful laptop, fan, paper to make notes on, desk lamp...

P.S. I'm developing a profound new sense of understanding for those who claim to hate writing papers. This APA format thing is really kicking my rear. I swear I feel I'm doing it wrong even though I'm following the Purdue guidelines. Feels so awkward... It's hindering my essay progress with citation technicalities. I wish my Prof. was fine with footnotes. *sad face*

You Might Also Like

0 comments