I'm.... proud of me?

By 7:44 PM , ,

(Originally posted 3/30/09)

And I wonder... if you wonder,
or did your stars finally explode?
Did the thunder pull you underneath the haze?
I'm amazed...then I let go.

Little minds let little pain burn big old dreams with little flames,
and you don't think I understand.
Little holes in parachutes won't leave you falling,
if they do, it's because you want to land.
-Something Corporate 'Little'

***


***
Random Convo
that I thought was simply
hilarious
(of course pasted with permission)

Ron says (7:39 PM):
can a girl be a mother f*cker? or only guys have that right
Shelli... says (7:40 PM):
only guys
Ron says (7:40 PM):
damn thats not fair
lol
haha
what about father f*cker
lol
haha
Shelli... says (7:41 PM):
lol
thats unheard of
*eye roll*
Ron says (7:41 PM):
lmao
haha
Ron says (7:42 PM):
see thats not fair
you only have one main word
lol
Shelli... says (7:43 PM):
lol
Ron says (7:43 PM):
we have mother f*cker, bastard, faggot, ron
lol
well actually there are more
but only sexual
Ron says (7:44 PM):
but Ron is the most offensive thing you can call a person
its like the equivlaent to the N word for all races
Ron says (7:45 PM):
anyway i wanted to ask you something
Shelli... says (7:45 PM):
ask away
Ron says (7:46 PM):
will you have my babies
?
Shelli... says (7:46 PM):
lmao
*eye roll*

***




You Might Also Like

0 comments