I don't want to be adored for what I merely represent to you......and I don't want to be lived through vicarious occasion - What...are you hungry for?

By 12:51 PM ,


....See boo...

....I would leave the world 'fore I leave you..

.....I got...I got... I got your back boy.......


Yesterday was my bday. It was quiet, but awesome nuntheless. My pookie surprised me. *perks eyebrow* Another cute moment to gush about.......... I went out Friday night - passed in the club for a bit, chilled, etc. Passed in Josef's last night and they *blush* gave me a birthday shout out................and then one of the guys serenaded me a soca happy birthday and then........dedicated a song to me. :) "Birthday ..." umm.... Kartel's remix to birthday sex... lol... but I'm sure their intentions were good.

All in all, it was alright. Now I'm poofed. Therefore, I shall go take a nap. Deuces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments