Oh me... oh my...

By 10:40 PM

In this empty space, words are written... etched into permanence as the thoughts flicker in my mind... reverberating sounds that bounce far then near... bringing forth a realization intertwined with confusion. Acknowledgment. Acknowledge this - every uncertain step will soon become familiar... for what is now common terrain was once foreign... This will sort itself.

No repetitions of events gone please. Bury yourself amongst the corpses of all past mistakes... Release the mind so that clarity can clear the clouds of confusion before the eyes... so that sight is permitted.

~~~

Exam was decent. I'm not going to swear on an A. However the exam was much simpler and easier than last year... Paper 1 that is... one exam down... one more to go...

hmm...

That's all my updates...

You Might Also Like

0 comments