Couldn't Stay Away...

By 5:16 PM , , , , ,

I used to say... the more tragic the better
-'Unsent' Alanis Morisette

like you didn't see this coming...

i just couldn't stay away...

I came home early. Fullstop arrived. I left school around 11 am, went to town to pay some bills and then found my way home - and into my bed.

Of course it didn't happen so fluidly. I've lost my house keys, which has proven to be something short of a handicap. I had to borrow dad's keys day before yesterday. I went looking to cut a key yesterday and apparently no where cuts keys like ours. Today I had to beg mom to drop her key home for me to borrow... So I'm left with one decision - go find my key.

*dreds the mere idea of looking for the key*

~~~

I finished typing up my exams... I just have to print it properly (my ink finished) and cut & paste my sketches in for my kids. I'm going to do up some templates and some reminders for them as well... hmm...

~~~

I drank some orange juice today. Yummy. I love me some orange juice. *rubs tummy*

I slept from about 1-4 pm today. *big grin*

So... I'm running out of things to talk about... think I'm going to go rest a bit more and mark out the Form 1 papers when I get up... and study...

Much Love....
Shelli Out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments