And today was a day just like any other...

By 9:48 PM

... or not. It could also be the day I graduated to the world of being a business woman.

We shall have no better conditions in the future if 
we are satisfied with all those which we have at present. 
-Thomas Edison

***

Recently, as mentioned previously, I've been trying to take my artwork more seriously and break into the art market. Naturally, it's not the easiest feat to accomplish, but I'm trying nuntheless. A ship is safe in harbour, but that is not what ships were built for.

With that said, I'm currently taking part in the "Jewels" exhibition at the Grenada Arts Council in town, located opposite the museum. I'm trying to commit to displaying my work on Friday's at Dodgy Docks, True Blue Bay Resort.

And today I took part in the True Blue Bay Resort annual Christmas bazaar.

Here are some quick early shots I took of my set-up with my phone camera.




And these following shots I borrowed from Dodgy Dock's album. (Click the hyperlink to see photos of the other bazaar stalls)

Photo creds: True Blue Resort

Photo creds: True Blue Resort
Photo creds: True Blue Resort
Photo creds: True Blue Resort

Oh! I do commissions as well. So if you're interested in a piece or a commission, or would like to see more, you're on my blog reading this post you already have a means of contacting me.

I respond to emails very quickly so... dpwithit@gmail.com

C'est tout.
Ciao,
Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments