And yet again I wonder... what I'm doing in this city?

By 7:13 PM , , , , ,

The sun is always in my eyes,
It crashes through the windows...

***

Shelli is tired. Tired beyond words... and tissue... and muscles... and cells... and bones... and thinking capacities... plain and simple tired.

Well perhaps that is a lie. I'm frustrated. Shelli is frustrated by predispositions which at current she can't affect a change upon or could summon the willpower to affect a change of that kind.

The world is tiring. Nothing is as truly tiring as trying to save a soul only to realize the soul must want to save itself. Flailing arms draw attention and may indicate a desire for help. However, if those flailing arms never render themselves into some sort of controlled behaviour conducive to rescue, flailing they shall forever be... shan't they?

***
Beware of the person who has nothing to lose...

“You cannot say you’ve lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed.”
~ Sent by Mayza Blanco Martinez

***

Classes today? Today was one of my lighter days. I spent it inside marking papers. The mundane aspects of teaching. -.-

I was planning to go to town to buy some tiles for my new pet project but... it was drizzling and I rationalized what's one more day...

***

...Visions of you on a motorcycle drive by,
The cigarette ash flies in your eyes,
and you don't mind, you smile,
And say the world doesn't fit with you.
I don't believe you, you're so serene...

-3EB 'Motorcycle driveby'

***

We learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means you move on and treasure the memories.”
-Alicia Boxer

“Beginnings are always scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts. You just have to give hope a chance to float up.”
-”Hope Floats”

***

This post isn't going anywhere... I shall take my exit...
I posted my "How to make a sketchbook" post as well here.
One frustrated Shelli... out

P.S. save a horse, ride a cowboy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments