Mixed up moods and attitudes... won't satisfy hunger

By 5:58 AM

OK.

I went to the Doc Wednesday(gone) I believe. I have acute pharyngitis. Oh how I love saying that and watching people react. They go "*ahem* In English please?"

Essentially, it's a reaaaaaaalllllyyy bad sore throat that involves lots of throwing up, fever, headaches and, obviously, painful swallowing due to swollen tonsils and such.

I have a horrible time sleeping. It's truly a miserable experience. Well, last night was the best night's rest I've had in 5 days - I slept for about 2-3 hours straight. Afterwards I was up from around 4 with no hopes of falling asleep again.

I'm craving potato chips. All these sweet things I have in my house... Mmmm.. potato chips... that salty goodness. Or anything salty... oooh... salt... yummy... salt...

***

She said "I've gotta be honest
You're wasting your time if you're fishing around here."
And I said, "You must be mistaken
Cause I'm not foolin. This feeling is real."

And she said, She said "You've gotta be crazy
What do you take me for? Some kind of easy mark?"
You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion.
But I swear that you've got me all wrong
All wrong, all wrong. and you've got me."

And I said "I've gotta be honest
I've been waiting for you all my life
For so long I thought I wasn't gonna settle down
But just seeing you makes me think twice

And being with you here makes me sane
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side
You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion.
But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?
Tonight, tonight, you've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier
I'll be yours, my dear. and I'll belong to you
If you just let me through
This is easy as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful as loving goes
This is telling me what's the sense in waiting?
-Dashboard Confessional "As lovers go"

***

I feel deliriously happy. Too weak to dance and prance around too much... and my voice is hoarse and congested BUT that's not stopping me from singing...!

I love that song. Cuz... it's easy as lovers go. This is wonderful as loving goes... I've gotta be honest...

I want potato chips.

I'm off for now. I shall post some more Alaska photos later today.

To the window...
To the wall...
Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments