Guess who has a Society6 page now?

By 1:57 PM

Hello folks!

I have officially launched my Society6 page. What is this you ask? Society6 is a new online website where printers and artists get to collaborate and present new products for sale. Before, I only had canvas and card stock prints along with original paintings available. Now I have a wide selection of products available and eliminating the issue of effective and quick shipping.

The products are manufactured and shipped from the US, making it easier for those of you outside of Grenada to be able to acquire my work. The range of products does include canvas and giclee prints of all sizes. However, it now extends to pillow cases, phone cases, duvet, shower curtains, clocks, tshirts, etc. Below is a collage of a few samples from my store.


You Might Also Like

0 comments