Grey skies are getting clearer... Put on a happy a face

By 7:22 PM

I'm sorry... I guess at this point it is highly recommended that you look away, change webpage, scroll down... if you can't handle pure, unadulterated.... happiness....!!

*dances away humming that happy song*

See this sparkle...? *points at eyes*
That's called happiness.
See the natural blush gracing my cheeks...?
That's called happiness.
See this curve perking up the sides
of my lips when i'm lost in reverie...?
That's called happiness.

"Good is never enough when you know better is a possibility." -- Eva

I think I should bag some of this stuff and save it for a rainy day. *looks outside* Well what
d'ya know? It is a rainy day. The rain has finally come and ended the dry season. The blessings are showering upon us washing away all sad thoughts, all pity frowns, all... just look at this happy face. *points at face*

*tries to stop smiling*
*failed attempt*

What's a day when you go out and realize that that myth about greener pastures... and find out the reality is that.... *in voice of red M&M when he saw Santa Clause* *gasp for extra effect*
DoEs exist.

I went out with Micks today again. They were playing cricket. 'Twas great fun. Lots of
good food. Great company. Lots of rain.

I can't really find the ideal words to express how I feel... so i shall
leave you with a *hug* and *kiss on cheek*.

~~~
Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.
--Helen Keller

There is yet hope for me... I can pull off this Law exam... if I really try. If i really make a conscious effort to try.

~~~

This has the potential to be amongst the best birthdays ever - if not the best as is...


*tries to float back down to earth*

*failed attempt*

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.


Be happy..! It's my birthday(tomorrow)...!

MUAH!

Shelli out.

I shall leave you with a few meagre words of wisdom in the absence of my ability to produce such myself........

Sooner or later in life everyone discovers that perfect happiness
is unrealizable, but there are few who pause to consider the
antithesis: that perfect unhappiness is equally unattainable.
- Primo Levi

My advice to you is not to inquire
why or whither, but just enjoy your
ice cream while it's on your plate.
- Thorton Wilder

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask,
"Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me,
"This is going to take more than one night."
-- Charles M. Schulz, Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"


All I would tell people is to hold onto what is
individual about themselves, not to allow their ambition
for success to cause them to try to imitate the success
of others. You've got to find it on your own terms.
--Harrison Ford


Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide
how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.
--Stephen Covey

You Might Also Like

0 comments