And an haughty spirit before the fall...

By 8:54 PM , , , ,

Riddle me a line
and justify this rhythm
that doesn't explain itself
yet plays with the mind
in the traditional ways
that never cease to exist.

~~~

Take it with a grain of salt. Everything. Don't just lick all that soup up like you've never had soup before... Listen as the story explains itself. The tale is retold - there are three sides to the story. Just listen, don't judge. The time for that is not now. Remain wary, but don't cast judgement. Things have a way of sorting themselves out... take it one day at a time.

Breathe in that fresh air. Take a deep breath in. Savour it.

~~~

My birthday was lovely. Sher dropped by to drop off my gift... I'm sleepy...

I'll continue this tomorrow.

Shelli out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments