Deviled eggs!

By 2:44 PM

I've been putting my culinary skills to great use. I've always loved deviled eggs so I decided to try it myself!

I grabbed 3 eggs to experiment with. 
Filled the saucepan with water.

Ensured the water level was ABOVE the eggs. Then removed them... and put the water on to boil...

I added in my eggs and then...

I set my timer for 12 minutes!


I put a fork full of mayo, a bit of mustard, a pinch of salt and black pepper into a bwl.

Diced up my onions!

Alarm went off...!

Emptied the water and re-filled with tap water.

Peeled my eggs. I then halved them LENGTH WISE.


Placed the cooked yolks in the bowl and...

...Proceeded to mix everything together (onions included)

Re-stuffed my halves

Dinner is served!
It was soooo yummy! My recipe is pretty simple and gets the job done. These also make great hor d'ovres. You can also add anything else you want to add to the mixture.


You Might Also Like

0 comments