And every step I took in faith betrayed me...

By 3:16 PM ,

But sweet surrender,

Is all that I have... to give
-"Sweet Surrender" Sarah McLachlin

***

Under the blood, above the influence - NANOWRIMO says (1:36 AM):
*its about time for one of my periodic retreats, analyze everything and decide on a course of action cause there's alot to be done
*and between home and school i'm drained

Shelli... mixed up moods and attitudes won't work (8) says (1:37 AM):
*where do u have these retreats?

Under the blood, above the influence - NANOWRIMO says (1:37 AM):
*right now its a matter of cultivating those soft skills that are gonna help me achieve my goals in the time to come

Shelli... mixed up moods and attitudes won't work (8) says (1:38 AM):
*right

Under the blood, above the influence - NANOWRIMO says (1:38 AM):
*that depends on mood and frame of mind on the day, doesn't really matter

Shelli... it doesn't mean much.. it doesn't mean anything at all... the life i've left behind me is a cold room... (8) says (1:40 AM):
*i think im going to do one of those myself
*it sort of feels like a spinning top
*doesnt it?

Under the blood, above the influence - NANOWRIMO says (1:40 AM):
*indeed

Shelli... it doesn't mean much.. it doesn't mean anything at all... the life i've left behind me is a cold room... (8) says (1:40 AM):
*and i know this will be fine... so long as i catch a break
*just one break and i'll be good

***

I miss college.

You Might Also Like

0 comments